Thursday, March 10, 2011

MAC lipsticks!

Building up your Make-up kit can be pretty expensive, but it is so worth it! I am gradually building up my Lipstick collection. I absolutely love MAC lipsticks, they have such a great range of colours... So, firstly, I have "Saint Germain" which is a gorgeous sugary pink, it is a bit of a risky colour to wear, but with really dark smokey eyes, it looks beautiful!!




Next up is "Lickable", a vibrant party pink! It is such a rich colour. The perfect going out evening lipstick! It leaves the lips feeling very soft!



This one is called "Twig", a wonderful deep pink shade, great for day wear!! It gives the lips a very soft, plump look. It is definitely a good shade to have in your kit!




This one is called "Hug me", it is a gorgeous natural nude shade. Like "Twig", it is great for day wear and also to carry in your kit! This one looks beautiful with a peachy, shimmery gloss over it!


I will hopefully be back on here with a few more shades soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment